Recent content by Kyle G

  1. K

    My BOSS GX-100 Thread

    I think it’s foot pedal, which I generally only have around 40. When this is a lot higher, the guitar works pretty much throughout 1 to 10. I would like to know whether I should really be bothering with the foot volume then in a chain as I can’t really use it whilst playing as it’s too...
  2. K

    My BOSS GX-100 Thread

    I’ve tried with compressor and increased the input settings. It hasn’t helped. It happens on the pre sets as well as my own tones. For example on P01-01 HX Dual Drive. What is happening is the IN graph in top corner reduces and increases in line with when I move the guitar dial. However, the...
  3. K

    My BOSS GX-100 Thread

    I do use a compressor on pretty much every patch! I’ll try it without and see if that helps. I just found that adding the compressor gave me a louder sound than without. Should I not be using it for this?
  4. K

    My BOSS GX-100 Thread

    I bought a GX-100 about a month ago and using it through a 40w combo valve amp. However, I’m noticing that the guitar volume dial isn’t responsive past setting 4, it’s the same volume whether guitar is at 4, 5 up to 10. I tested going straight from guitar to amp and it’s fine; a gradual volume...
Back
Top