Recent content by bsman

  1. bsman

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  2. bsman

    Ski Tips by Steve

    I'm one of those weirdos who always preferred x-country skiing to downhill. Haven't done any of that for years, though. These days, there just isn't enough snow in the winter here in Southern WI to make it worthwhile.
  3. bsman

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    I'm sorry to hear that - we all lose them eventually, but it's never easy.
  4. bsman

    I can relate.

    Millennial daughter who currently has a supervisory role constantly tells me that GenZ workers totally embody this ethos while in their 20s. They have no fucks to give and absolutely refuse to work late for any reason. This would all be admirable, but sadly they also lack any semblance of...
  5. bsman

    Guitar Fantasy Camp

    That UPS driver went above and beyond - throwing him/herself on that emotional grenade - to take the psychic hit of that first ding for you!
  6. bsman

    Guitar Fantasy Camp

    Just curious - how long was the time between ordering and production? Asking for a frie.... myself...
  7. bsman

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

    It's weird - I was in Silicon Valley at the time this all went down, and was working at the Stanford Blood Center (where her "technology" was viewed with mixed interest and skepticism) but like Gary had no clue who that was in the photo...
  8. bsman

    Live Webcast who is the specific person who decided that Old Bay seasoning is what tastes good on fish, I'm not saying they were wrong but I'm going to need a name

    I don't believe I've ever tasted Old Bay seasoning - perhaps because Wisconsin is as close to the East Coast as I've ever lived?
  9. bsman

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

    I like the one that shows a section of the Bayeaux Tapestry and the words: “1066 - Naefre Forgyt”
Back
Top