WTF??? 5 Guys content.

Prages

User Error
I'm currently hearing a conversation between two of my coworkers about how great 5 Guys burgers are.

To my knowledge, there isn't a 5 Guys joint in the state of WV. I'm not sure I'd ever even heard of them before this week.

Are they taking over the world now or something? :eek:

This is all you need to know:

cerritoscollege8-14-09034.jpg

They started in DC and spread up and down the east coast.

The first one I ever ate at was in Florida.

After that, we got one in South Bend, and there's 3 or 4 more in the midwest. They are spreading though... so if someone drove through a nearby major city, they may have had one.

Okay, apparently there is one in Huntington, WV, which is only about an hour from here.

I don't make it to Huntington very often, but the next time I'm there, I'll have to try these 'super burgers'. :embarrassed:

Only two locations near me, and both are in LA, not really "near me".

:cry:

I grilled some burgers last night, tasty shit.

I have a secret to making nice, juicy burgers and that secret is to pour a little beer on both sides as they cook.

I grilled some burgers last night, tasty shit.

I have a secret to making nice, juicy burgers and that secret is to pour a little beer on both sides as they cook.

My secret to making EVERYTHING taste better is to pour a little beer down my throat as things cook. :embarrassed:

5 Guys is by far the best dang "fast-food" burger I have had in a long long time!

They will take over the world!

I've never heard of them, but apparently there are three in the greater Denver area - but not close to where I usually go.

Looks like there are two locations about 15-20 minutes from where I live. Next time I'm in that neighborhood I'll check it out.

Back