2009_0629004.jpg

The chicken with more BBQ sauce on the crust:

2009_0629005.jpg

With mozz/cheddar cheese and veggies:

2009_0629006.jpg

Time to eat, mang:

2009_0629007.jpg

drool0

What's really depressing is the fact that my gf's parents are giving away their old (and by old I mean a few years of hardly being used) away for free. :facepalm::cry:

What's really depressing is the fact that my gf's parents are giving away their old (and by old I mean a few years of hardly being used) away for free. :facepalm::cry:

Really? What kind is it? I've been looking to replace my crapomax 5000 grill.

Yowza! That is one sweet looking pizza!!

Save your pennies and get a Weber. I keep cheaping out on my grills and they keep breaking. Webers are worth the extra change. My next grill will be a Weber. Then I send my current grill to FP...

Yowza! That is one sweet looking pizza!!

Save your pennies and get a Weber. I keep cheaping out on my grills and they keep breaking. Webers are worth the extra change. My next grill will be a Weber. Then I send my current grill to FP...

It was delicious.

I agree about the Weber, that's what my gf's parents got to replace their Kenmore. There was nothing wrong with the Kenmore though, they just like buying new things every couple of years. :facepalm:

You can buy a small Weber Smokey Joe kettle at Home Depot for under 30 bucks. It has a 12'' rack inside and is very lightweight. You won't be able to cook jumbo steaks on it, but it works real well for small ones like a ribeye or strips.

Here's mine in action:
IMG_2406SMENH.jpg

IMG_2412SMENH.jpg

IMG_2415SMENH.jpg

I already have a charcoal grill like this one:

char-broil_doubledoor.jpg

that I like a lot. It can be set up as a smoker for ribs, etc., or as a regular charcoal grill for burgers, steaks, and whatnot.

I'm looking for a replacement for my gas grill - we use that on weeknights when it's just 1W and myself and we want to do some quick grilling. The Weber's are nice - I appreciate that they're not overly gadgety. I don't want infared burners, or LED lights, or a digital tank gauge, etc. I don't want to plug my grill in. I just want a well made, heavy gauge steel grill. That seems to be what Weber makes. Supposedly Lowe's has a big grill sale every year around Labor day, so I'm going to hold out until then.

Back