What a wasted day this has been.

Once I pried myself away from the forums, my day got productive. I still got stuff from my 'to do' list from today still unchecked, and tomorrow is shot in the azz....:embarrassed:

Hope your day is more productive tomorrow, Mark.

Once I pried myself away from the forums, my day got productive. I still got stuff from my 'to do' list from today still unchecked, and tomorrow is shot in the azz....:embarrassed:

Hey Tamoore, i dont think i ever heard what you do, or if so i forgot.

I get the impression you work from home?

Oh no, wait, you work somewhere connected with the auto industry, right?

Hey Tamoore, i dont think i ever heard what you do, or if so i forgot.

I get the impression you work from home?

Oh no, wait, you work somewhere connected with the auto industry, right?

Yea, I work in the auto industry. The catch is, I work away from home 4 days a week, and my Fridays are 'days off' at home, but I typically have a lot of stuff to catch up on with my side businesses and household things. But, I'm naturally lazy, and I'd spend a bunch of time in front of the forumz if I didn't get a kick in the ass now and then to get moving.

I have three invoices to make out for probably 500 bucks in total that I haven't done yet - and the product shipped a couple of weeks ago..... :facepalm::facepalm:

Yea, I work in the auto industry. The catch is, I work away from home 4 days a week, and my Fridays are 'days off' at home, but I typically have a lot of stuff to catch up on with my side businesses and household things. But, I'm naturally lazy, and I'd spend a bunch of time in front of the forumz if I didn't get a kick in the ass now and then to get moving.

I have three invoices to make out for probably 500 bucks in total that I haven't done yet - and the product shipped a couple of weeks ago..... :facepalm::facepalm:

Got it. I know how it goes. I sell some books on amazon, sorta as a hobby, when i come across some higher priced ones i go ahead and list them, but when im notified of a sale i gotta go find it, package it and drive to the post office, and i tend to procrastinate it until i HAVE to. hahaha.

I wasn't even here wasting time.

I had to help my father in law upload a bunch of pictures to both Craigslist and Photobucket on his DIAL UP internet connection (don't get me started on how such a successful business can be run without broadband).

As we went to leave I discovered that I had left my sons car seat at the studio yesterday when I took it out to take someone to lunch. Luckily my mother in law was around to come bail me out by bringing her seat to me so that I could get the kids in the car and to their shop safely :facepalm:

Once I spent 2 hours uploading about 2 minutes worth of pictures I went back home, showered, went to office depot to buy a bunch of office supplies got to the store and then the parade of people started. Nothing productive happened today. Nothing. And I didn't even have any fun for it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back