Forum Biz REDRAW: Line 6 BackTrack Portable Digital Recorder Raffle!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Enter here: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/raffles.php?do=raffle&id=7

You can actually enter 12 times on this, but only once per every 12 hours and you need to have at least five posts on the forum to enter, so check out some of the forums on the site and join in!

Raffle is open to residents of the US and Canada with free shipping. If you live anywhere else you can still enter but you need to prepay the shipping before I send it out via Paypal or by credit card through our "Brick and Mortar" music school Premier Music www.PremierSchoolofMusic.com. If shipping is not paid within 10 days the prize is void and will be awarded to another winner.

if you have already won a raffle please do not enter this one! I'd like to give everyone a fair chance.
$(KGrHqV,!hME-Y,Gil)3BPzG5ofyKw~~60_3.JPG

Forum member Altoidman is generously sponsoring this months gear giveaway by donating this Line 6 BackTrack Portable Digital Recorder!

Note: This is not the version with the built in microphone!

BackTrack is an easy-to-use portable digital recorder that provides total inspiration control for musicians.

Typical flash, MP3 and cassette recorders can be complicated, expensive and unreliable when put to the test. They offer low-quality sound and no intuitive way to keep recordings organized. Designed for guitarists by guitarists, BackTrack solves each one of these historic problems.

BackTrack boasts pro-grade features including a super-quiet 1/4-inch input, a 1/4-inch output for immediate playback, a "Mark" button to organize your best ideas on-the-fly, a "Play" button for instant replay, better-than-CD-quality audio, a rugged flash memory, lightning-fast USB 2.0 for importing audio to your DAW while the internal battery recharges... traditional recording devices wish they could be BackTrack.

Best of all, BackTrack is incredibly easy to use. It's always on, and always listening, so there's no need for a Record button. When inspiration strikes - at rehearsal, in the car, anytime at all - BackTrack is armed and ready. What good is a recording device if it's not ready when you are?

BackTrack

Capture everything you play
1/4-inch instrument input
Record up to 12 hours of audio

• [*=left]Status: Drawn
    [*=left]Start Date: 02-20-2013
    [*=left]Enter Through: 02-27-2013
    [*=left]Draw Date: 02-28-2013 at 10:embarrassed:0 AM
    [*=left]Entries Per User: 14
    [*=left]Enter once every 12 hours
    [*=left]Number of Prizes: 1>
    [*=left]<blink>Winner: Deep Eddy (Ticket #2718)</blink>
$(KGrHqV,!hME-Y,Gil)3BPzG5ofyKw~~60_3.JPG

I never win anything, so this is a genuine surprise. I don't even have an acceptance speech prepared. :)

Thanks, all.

Back