Let the EXTREME LUNCH CHALLENGE BEGIN!!!! - Baimun's Lunch 5-20-09

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
Today's ELC required visiting THREE local fast food chains.... McDonalds, Rally's (Checkers), and KFC.

pigf01.jpg

We begin with the best ELC platform in the world... the McRib.

pigf02.jpg

Nice roomy piece of bread to hold your monster sandwich... onions.... pickles...

pigf03.jpg

First up... bottom bun covered in Seasoned French Fries from Rallys.

pigf04.jpg

Now, what would a Fake rib meat sandwich with onions, pickles, and french fries be without COLE SLAW!!!

pigf05.jpg

The next layer is the Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich from Rally's (Mmm... Franks Red Hot! )

pigf06.jpg

When I eat Chicken and Ribs... I like Mashed Potatos and Gravy (from KFC)

pigf07.jpg

pigf08.jpg

Last edited:
I'm already dying and I haven't even seen it finished yet!

You're setting the bar pretty high :embarrassed:

Next.... Every Chicken, Ribs, Onion, Pickle, Lettuce, Season Fries, Mashed Potatos and Gravy sandwich wouldn't be complete without a hot apple pie!

pigf09.jpg

And here is the semi-assembled sandwich...

pigf10.jpg

Now we need a NAME...

Pie In Gravy.... Fries Under Chicken Ribs and Slaw.....

Yes.... The McPIGFUCRS!!!! biggrin

Like cradling a piece of road kill....
pigf11.jpg

pigf12.jpg

pigf13.jpg

pigf14.jpg

The carnage.....

pigf15.jpg

Thank you for lunching at McPIGFUCRS.... please come back alive. :thu:

pigf16.jpg

Last edited:
It's been good to know you, baimun.

Just wanted to get that out there now that your body's self-destruct sequence has been initiated.

Your square edges are looking a little round there, Baimun....:eek:

So I guess I'm going to have to pass on that Men's Health Photo shoot then? :tongue:

Truthfully.... I've lost 15 pounds since Christmas. I probably won't eat dinner tonight... and exercise a bit more this week. This extreme lunch challenge should only set me back for a few days. (190, down from 205)

I do not even know what to say to this. Should I congratulate you on a masterpiece? Should I be disgusted at that monstrosity? Should I chide you for being irresponsible with your eating habits and tell you that you're going to kill your arteries? Or should I do all of the above, while plotting for MY entry into the sick underworld of the lunch crowd.

I think what I'm the most impressed by is that you managed to eat that behemoth IN YOUR CAR!!!

Damn...what I had planned pales in comparison to that. Not sure what I'm gonna do now.

I will admit to eating over the McRib box and the flattened paper bag.

Every bite I took, mashed potatoes and gravy would squirt out everywhere. :tongue:

I made sure to eat up all the scraps though so nobody would call foul that I left pieces behind. biggrin

Back