Mojo Hand Fx Iron Bell‏ Fuzz

Interesting. I started out really liking it but then the same thing happened that always happens to me with fuzztones: I got tired of it.

And once I was tired of it, I was really tired of it.

I'd love to make that thick, synthy, sawtooth sound my main lead sound. It's just that the compressed-ness of a fuzztone gets old to me. It's great in controlled doses, though.

Interesting. I started out really liking it but then the same thing happened that always happens to me with fuzztones: I got tired of it.

And once I was tired of it, I was really tired of it.

I'd love to make that thick, synthy, sawtooth sound my main lead sound. It's just that the compressed-ness of a fuzztone gets old to me. It's great in controlled doses, though.

I always get a fuzz and then never seem to be able to use it...I'm getting the feeling that one of these or even the new Dunlop Hendrix one might work though.

this is more of a refined muff than my Colossus, which is a wall of destruction. i can't see having both but it does sound very good.

this is more of a refined muff than my Colossus, which is a wall of destruction. i can't see having both but it does sound very good.

yeah...the "end of the world" sound doesn't really work for me so well. I know it'll make you cringe but I kind of want more of the Eric Johnson/Joe Bonnamassa kind of thing for the current project I'm working on. This isn't far off I think.

yeah...the "end of the world" sound doesn't really work for me so well. I know it'll make you cringe but I kind of want more of the Eric Johnson/Joe Bonnamassa kind of thing for the current project I'm working on. This isn't far off I think.

you want a fuzz face.

you want a fuzz face.

I want a GOOD fuzz face. I think that I can find one now. Back when I had mine the only one out there was the shitty red dunlop version. I gave up on Fuzz Faces after that and then not only did the boutique thing happen but it looks like Dunlop makes so many varieties of FF that at least one of them should work for me.

I want a GOOD fuzz face. I think that I can find one now. Back when I had mine the only one out there was the shitty red dunlop version. I gave up on Fuzz Faces after that and then not only did the boutique thing happen but it looks like Dunlop makes so many varieties of FF that at least one of them should work for me.

Mojo Hand Crosstown?

so what are the other two? :poke:

The Barber Gain Changer and possibly a Voodoo Lab Micro vibe. The Phase 90 has been doing well for me though, so the Micro Vibe isn't that important. I was even thinking about your SOle Mate last night but I'm a little nervous about spending that kind of money on a reverb I might not be able to flip if I don't dig.

The Barber Gain Changer and possibly a Voodoo Lab Micro vibe. The Phase 90 has been doing well for me though, so the Micro Vibe isn't that important. I was even thinking about your SOle Mate last night but I'm a little nervous about spending that kind of money on a reverb I might not be able to flip if I don't dig.

you'll be able to sell it for the bro deal price i give you. :embarrassed:

Back