Work boots, because there's no kill like overkill

Kelly

24 Steel Wheels of Shoegaze
`So i'm in the market for new work boots. My old ones are good and all, but I'm starting to think it's time to retire them. I've been wearing them since Freshman year of high school. I've been out of high school for well over a year now.

I'm going to be standing in them most of the time for a long time, so they have to be durable.

Criteria include, but is not limited to;
Full-Grain leather, a must
Steel Toes, not a must, but a desire, you'd be surprised how useful they can be in a retail environment.
Thick soles.
Good ankle support
Excellent Arch Support
Cushyness is desireable.

AND GO!

I would suggest Red Wing since they are probably the gold standard of work shoes but they are also very expensive - and not exactly stylish if that plays a part in the choice. They just make about the best true work boots available.

After years of working in factories I swear by Terra.
1254673233_18930H_3qtr.gif

I would suggest Red Wing since they are probably the gold standard of work shoes but they are also very expensive - and not exactly stylish if that plays a part in the choice. They just make about the best true work boots available.

this

There is never any reason to wear steel toed work boots in a retail environment...unless you're either selling heavy machinery or work boots.

Also, Prages, i work in a thrift store where we sell a shitton of furniture and old TVs. you ever had a 27-inch CRT fall on your foot? It isn't a fun experience.
Hence the Steel Toes.

Back