Dang it's hard to get classes at Pasadena City College...

pretty much. I wouldn't want to be a kid trying to go to college in California these days. It's definitely a 5-6 year process for most.

It sucks. It's suppose to get easier if he has one class under his belt. Looks like Dance History.:facepalm:

Alex has no problem getting classes, but he's just taking music stuff. Jack wants to transfer to Cal Poly Pomona for an engineering degree.

It sucks. It's suppose to get easier if he has one class under his belt. Looks like Dance History.:facepalm:

Alex has no problem getting classes, but he's just taking music stuff. Jack wants to transfer to Cal Poly Pomona for an engineering degree.

Thats a bummer.

I wish that were the case at my school. I cant take French II because not enough students registered for the class. Not only do I have to take two semesters of language, I REALLY want to learn French. My French class last semester was my favorite class ever...I am trying to get them to let me take it as an independent study, since the school has the course guide and all...it wouldnt take much. Je combttrai pour il!...

I wish that were the case at my school. I cant take French II because not enough students registered for the class. Not only do I have to take two semesters of language, I REALLY want to learn French. My French class last semester was my favorite class ever...I am trying to get them to let me take it as an independent study, since the school has the course guide and all...it wouldnt take much. Je combttrai pour il!...

That was the only class that Jack was even able to get on the wait list for. Crazy. Maybe I should send him out your way.

That was the only class that Jack was even able to get on the wait list for. Crazy. Maybe I should send him out your way.

In my case, I think I am helped by the fact that my major has only been offered for a year now. The big major at my school is nursing and radiology...most of the higher level history classes are wide open...

Back