Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody For Sale

altoidman

aka McCartyman
SOLD!

2009 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody in new/unplayed condition. Finish is Walnut, which is rarer than Orange or Black. This guitar is perfect and unused. Still has protective plastic on the pickguard and the bridge protector has not been removed. Includes factory Gretsch gig bag, also unused. Asking $675 shipped. Not really interested in trades now as I am trying to raise funds for another purchase. Additional photos available at URL https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owvva6au38x288r/rsS00JQtn0

2QRgF.jpg

iGfRC.jpg

HWhxb.jpg

Last edited:
I have an Orange 5120. Plays great and built really well. I did put TV Jones pickups in it and it wails now!!! But the Gretsch pickups are not that bad. Perhaps a bit muddy under certain circumstances. But if you have boost or distortion pedals you can use those to boost the output and away you go !!!! Plus it's a Gretsch !!! Yes I'm a little Bias. Good luck with what ever you pick. Getting a new guitar is just like......GETTING A NEW GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops I wasn't following properly. I got all caught up in peekers search for a hollowBody and was multitasking perhaps a bit too much. That Gretsch is a beauty and I paid about that much a few years ago WITHOUT a gig bag. That is a great deal. Now going back to trying to pay attention :)

Getting a new guitar is just like......GETTING A NEW GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo true... Next up for me is a 2012 PRS Signature Limited. I hate to get rid of the Gretsch, but the reality is I haven't played it and I don't own them to display 'em.

Damn I would love to own that! Who's got some spare hundos laying around for their buddy Monkey? Anyone? No? Dammit. :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back