Oh noes... I think I've created a monster....

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
We've had Vontage phone service, so for the longest time I didn't bother patching it back into the house phones or whatever... we just had a single phone in the house.

Well I just hooked up a phone system with speakerphone and intercom throughout the house. Base station is by the computer in the family room, Extension One in the living room, two is in the kitchen, three in the master bedroom, four is in the laundry room... and I've got enough handsets to do the other bedrooms and the garage too.

I thought it might save us running to the other room for the phone, or not yelling down the stair well when someone's in the laundry room.

The first time my wife uses it... "Are you going to come up here and do the dishes?" :messedup:

"I'm sorry... you have the wrong number." :facepalm:

Our house is so small that you can hear the dog breathe from one end of the house to another. We don't need a fancy intercom system :embarrassed:

Our house is so small that you can hear the dog breathe from one end of the house to another. We don't need a fancy intercom system :embarrassed:

our house is only 2000 sq ft.... it's just two levels so when one is upstairs with the TV on and the other is downstairs with their guitar amp on..... :tongue:

:ack:

No. No, it's not. I can can see the functional purpose of outhouse texting. Should it be the case that one is at the same time, both technologically backward and forward.

2.jpg

The day Mrs. Rev texts me while we are both inside the house, is the day I deactivate her phone.

Yow thats small. I'm guessing you're not fitting a family of 4's junk into it though at least. Our garage is a glorified storage unit.

I park my car in the garage :embarrassed:

Yeah, I'm single and the house was cheap.

I still wish it'd been bigger though.

Our house is over 2000 square feet, there's just two of us, and we still have too much crap to fit into it. :facepalm:

Back