Wilco tonight

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I am going to see Wilco tonight. Even though I have seen them and Jeff solo a few times, I still can't wait.

This. I promised myself I'd check them out on this tour but I just purchased My Morning Jacket/Band of Horses tickets so it's unlikely I'll do both.

I passed up Counting Crows for Wilco. I have seen both bands, but I don't think the Counting Crows have put out anything new since I saw them last.

This. I promised myself I'd check them out on this tour but I just purchased My Morning Jacket/Band of Horses tickets so it's unlikely I'll do both.

They're coming to Columbus in August. I want to go, but may not be able to swing it.

Great show last night. Probably the best I have ever seen from them. They actually played something off AM, a first for me. The venue lost power, not on the stage, but the PA and lights went down, but the band kept playing, just playing the music until the power came back on, and then they picked right off where the power dropped.

Nice! A friend at my other forum gave a very favorable review (and he is pretty picky). Nels blew him away, and the rest of the guys were in great form too. I hope they are staying strong and are not burned out when they hit boise in around a month.

I passed up Counting Crows for Wilco. I have seen both bands, but I don't think the Counting Crows have put out anything new since I saw them last.

they released an album about a month ago called Underwater Sunshine. I'm not super excited about it though.

they released an album about a month ago called Underwater Sunshine. I'm not super excited about it though.

Me neither. Production is great but the songs seem kinda uninspired.

Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.

Nice! A friend at my other forum gave a very favorable review (and he is pretty picky). Nels blew him away, and the rest of the guys were in great form too. I hope they are staying strong and are not burned out when they hit boise in around a month.

Nels is freaking amazing. He was playing a goldtop LP for a few songs and Jeff announced it was Duane Allman's guitar.

Back