maybe my best pizza yet

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
06ea518a93e411e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

it has mushroom, onions, and peppers; but they're underneath the cheese.

the reason it's the best so far is because i brushed some olive oil around the edge and the crust isn't dry like earlier incarnations.

Looks quite good! What are you using for a sauce, or do you even use a sauce?

i'm using one of the sauces from Trader Joe's. i probably only use half a jar, so buy the one my wife likes best and we can use it for pasta. i'm considering making my own sauce very soon though.

Looks good! Did you make the dough? I've bought pre-made dough at Trader Joe's that's pretty good.

I make my own as well and I get the low fat marinara from Trader Joes and it is great. Cones in a big can. It is just crushed tomatoes, a little salt, and basil.

I brush the crusts as well with some olive oil and either sprinkle some sea salt or parm cheese on it as well.

i'm using one of the sauces from Trader Joe's. I probably only use half a jar, so buy the one my wife likes best and we can use it for pasta. i'm considering making my own sauce very soon though.

Oh man that is some fine looking pizza! I use TJ's marinara too. Great stuff as a base. For pizza sauce, I add 4 Tbsp of TJ's extra virgin oil, plus 3 Tbsp of chopped fresh garlic, 2 Tbsp of sugar plus a Tbsp of oregano per can. I let it sit for at least 2 hrs if possible. This is provided I can't get fresh ripe local tomatoes.

Back