FS: Peavey 5150

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
You all know the deal. 5150 head and cab, great shape. Head is perfect except for some dust. Cab has a tear in the tolex, missing a "peavey" label from one side, and it has a brown stain on the grill cloth. It's in overall good shape though. Im thinkin I'd like to get 800 for it. I doubt I'll sell it here but I figure it's only fair to put it up here first.

You all know the deal. 5150 head and cab, great shape. Head is perfect except for some dust. Cab has a tear in the tolex, missing a "peavey" label from one side, and it has a brown stain on the grill cloth. It's in overall good shape though. Im thinkin I'd like to get 800 for it. I doubt I'll sell it here but I figure it's only fair to put it up here first.

You should put the demo video of it in your ad.....:)

I'd love to have it, but I just spent all the cash I have. Well, I've got $100. That's probably a bit lowball though, isn't it?

I'd love to have it, but I just spent all the cash I have. Well, I've got $100. That's probably a bit lowball though, isn't it?

If you really want it I am sure we could work something out. I can hold it for you and I'd certainly bring the price down. I mean, yeah, a hundred is les than I could sell it for even to you :embarrassed: But I'd go down for you. Id GIVE it to one of you guys if I could afford to do that, but I want to pay for 1) a bass and 2) part of our upcoming D.C. trip with this amp sale so I cant afford to let it go for nothing.

If you really want it I am sure we could work something out. I can hold it for you and I'd certainly bring the price down. I mean, yeah, a hundred is les than I could sell it for even to you :embarrassed: But I'd go down for you. Id GIVE it to one of you guys if I could afford to do that, but I want to pay for 1) a bass and 2) part of our upcoming D.C. trip with this amp sale so I cant afford to let it go for nothing.

Nah, don't hold it waiting for me to come up with the money.

Go ahead and try to sell it. If I come up with the money and it's still on the market, I'll let you know.

Nah, don't hold it waiting for me to come up with the money.

Go ahead and try to sell it. If I come up with the money and it's still on the market, I'll let you know.

Well youve mentioned a few times you'd really like to have it, and I'd be willing to work with you on price, timing, trades, etc so if youre that interested then lets talk about it. I dont feel like I have to move this thing by tomorrow or anything.

Well youve mentioned a few times you'd really like to have it, and I'd be willing to work with you on price, timing, trades, etc so if youre that interested then lets talk about it. I dont feel like I have to move this thing by tomorrow or anything.

I'd really like to have a lot of things though. :HB:

Really, go ahead and try to sell it. You should be able to get $800 easily out of it.

As much as I'd like to have it, I'm not trading you the quilty Warmoth for it. :lol:

I'd really like to have a lot of things though. :HB:

Really, go ahead and try to sell it. You should be able to get $800 easily out of it.

As much as I'd like to have it, I'm not trading you the quilty Warmoth for it. :lol:

Haha I need a bass, not another guitar. I'm gonna go ahead and put it on craigslist probably tomorrow, need to get some photos of the tear and the missing piece of the cab. You decide you want it, like I said, let me know and I'll work with ya however I have to.

Post it on HCAF and tell everyone the brown stain in question is Yngwie's vomit and I bet you could get a couple G's for it.

You should just keep it. It's not hurting anything by hanging at your house:thu: Next thing you know, the money will be gone and the amp will be gone.:( If I had a couple extra bucks right now, I'd buy it and hold it for ya:wink:

i'd like the entire package, including your DOD Thrashmaster and Jackson SIGNATURE Randy Rhoads Flying V.

Last edited:
How much for the bandmaster?

I have $400 bucks in it with the new JJ tube set. Plus the shipping. It's biased, ready to go. Some of the hardware such as the plates that hold it to the cabinet and the feet are not back on it. They need the corrosion cleaned before putting them back on, along with the feet and the corners. There is no back panel and no preamp tube retention caps. I played it on 2 gigs, sounds absolutely great, but I have 3 other amps that do Fender just as well.

Back