Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

Prages

User Error
It's already February. With Pragestock 2012 less than 6 months away, we should probably start making some preliminary plans.

I've received a PM from Jaxn Slim stating that he's going to be in town for work again, but the weekend of July 21-22 would work better for him as opposed to the 28-29.

So, we'll leave it up to the majority. If the 21-22 works for everyone, then great. If not, lets start trying to find a date around the end of July-beginning of August that'll work for the most people.

As always, everyone is welcome to come and crash for the weekend. I'll attempt to get the Friday before and the Monday after off from work, so those who plan to fly in can arrive on Thursday evening and stay through Monday.

So, check your schedules and let me know if Friday, July 20-Sunday, July 22 works for everybody. If not, propose an alternate weekend.

I don't think I have anything planned that far in advance.
So put me in the "That weekend works for me" camp.

I hate airports and planes... Still, that's what booze is for... :)

I think we need a west coast something-or-other-stock... Our family has nine acres in Topanga Canyon... There's no power, but we have a nice Honda generator... That property has seen a LOT of jams over the years! Wild times when I was younger...

I hate airports and planes... Still, that's what booze is for... :)

I think we need a west coast something-or-other-stock... Our family has nine acres in Topanga Canyon... There's no power, but we have a nice Honda generator... That property has seen a LOT of jams over the years! Wild times when I was younger...

Maybe Mike can put you i his suitcase. :shrug:

Please make it not on the July/August borderline. I fly home during mid August. I vote for 21-22

If it's the 21st, I'll have to make sure and make a big deal out of my wife's birthday the weekend before.... her birthday is on the 18th so technically the following weekend is closer, but I could probably swing the celebration to the 14th.

If it's the 21st, I'll have to make sure and make a big deal out of my wife's birthday the weekend before.... her birthday is on the 18th so technically the following weekend is closer, but I could probably swing the celebration to the 14th.

Your gift to her could be getting out of her hair for the weekend. :idea:

Unfortunately, baring some unforeseen circumstance, I will probably miss P-Stock this year for the first time. If we get a bunch of paying gigs it might happen but otherwise I have a pile of upcoming expenses that will make the airfare not doable this time and driving is almost as expensive. Such is life...it will go on. Just with a bit less spice....

Unfortunately, baring some unforeseen circumstance, I will probably miss P-Stock this year for the first time. If we get a bunch of paying gigs it might happen but otherwise I have a pile of upcoming expenses that will make the airfare not doable this time and driving is almost as expensive. Such is life...it will go on. Just with a bit less spice....

That sucks more than Snookie.

that looks like it would work for me. And I might be able to afford being out of town for the first time, too.

I gotta make it back there this time. At least i'll be one state closer. :embarrassed:

That will probably work for me. I need to check with Lou because we were thinking about heading out to Colorado in July, but nothing is set in stone. :shrug:

Back