Another hot or not: car edition

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
1991-1997 Dodge Stealth RT/Mistubishi 3000gt VR4

I know it represents a whole range of cars, but it isnt rare enough to post ONE example. This one is mundane compared to my usual exotics, but worthy of a post as it was as comfortable as it was fast.

vr41.jpg

vr42.jpg

vr43.jpg

- Twin Turbo 3.0 litre V6

- 300 hp

- 0-60 5.2 seconds

- AWD

- 4 wheel steering

- adjustable suspension

Available with either a 6 speed manual or an automatic transmission and it had all the features expected from a luxury car like cruise control, ample room, premium sound system, reliable air conditioning, etc.

Last edited:
That's cool and it was pretty popular around here in it's day :grin:

I'd still love to have one. THough I would prefer the Mitsu version to the stealth I posted photos of, itooks nice, but not SO nice that if someone breathed on it wrong you'd have a stroke, and it's a comfortable car suitable for daily driving. It's also very quick and very grippy. A very good compromise.

I really liked those when they came out. A girl I went to high school with drove a red one. :facepalm:

Looking at it now, it looks a bit dated, and shares a variety of traits with the later model Dodge Datona, as well as some of the early model Dodge Avenger traits.

I still like it, but it's not quite as hot now as it was when I was in high school. :embarrassed:

I really liked those when they came out. A girl I went to high school with drove a red one. :facepalm:

Looking at it now, it looks a bit dated, and shares a variety of traits with the later model Dodge Datona, as well as some of the early model Dodge Avenger traits.

I still like it, but it's not quite as hot now as it was when I was in high school. :embarrassed:

Was it the high performance model? (VR4 for Mitsu, RT for Dogdge)

I wasnt a fan of the other versions of these, just the twin turbo ones. Like FP said, the one on these photos isnt the best example, but I think the one in the link I posted still looks fantastic.

Was it the high performance model? (VR4 for Mitsu, RT for Dogdge)

I wasnt a fan of the other versions of these, just the twin turbo ones. Like FP said, the one on these photos isnt the best example, but I think the one in the link I posted still looks fantastic.

I don't know. It was 18 years ago and she was far too stuck up to associate with me, let alone let me examine her car.

I just remember it was a red Stealth.

They were really nice, i had a friend with the full tilt version, i think it even had adjustable exhaust tone or something like that. hahaha.

But it was in the shop a LOT, so he sold it. He must have just had a bad example of one.

Back