I forgot how awesome it is to have working a/c in a vehicle

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I drove the van to work today after getting it all finished up last night. It now has perfect brakes, clean seats and carpets, and best of all VERY cold a/c :love:

It's BRUTALLY hot here lately. It's killin me. I am starting to like this van more and more.

Yeah, these last few days the A/C in the truck has been getting a real workout.

Luckily, it's one of the few things on the truck that actually works like it's supposed to. :grin:

What is this hot weather you speak of? :embarrassed:

I'm looking forward to bombing my little diesel Rabbit around town, but will definitely miss the A/C once it does heat up around here :lol:

...if i use the a/c in my car, the engine starts to run real rough, and then stalls...so this heat can fuck right off :embarrassed:...

...if i use the a/c in my car, the engine starts to run real rough, and then stalls...so this heat can fuck right off :embarrassed:...

The a/c in my Jeep doesnt work at all. Need a new condenser (I'll fix it in the near future, but Im tearing the stupid thing down and rebuilding it so thats one of tons of things). I sat in traffic for an hour yesterday with 3 kids and 94 degree heat. Unpleasant merely scratches the surface.

Back