Your favorite song by....gonna have to dig deep, and you're gonna be like "Yeah"!

Coralkong

Alien
Led Zeppelin.

Gotta say, for myself, Carouselambra pretty much sums it up for me.

Great, great, all-encompassing tune.

I know this one will split the blues/progressive players, but man, what a supergroup.

Defined "Heavy Metal", for the love of God.

I vote Carouselambra or probably something else off of the Presence or Physical Graffiti album.......

Maybe 10 years gone, I dunno.....the song remains the same,,,,,,since I've been loving you.......the Wanton Song,,,,,,you name it, it's gonna be hard to argue with........Houses of the Holy.....geeez.............
Interested to hear what your personal LZ "Swan-Song" actually is, and why.

As for me, why I chose that song,,,,,it really symbolizes the transition from rock-n-roll to an "arena" sized event.
It went from blues-based guitar riffs to a monster event.
I think the sound of that particular tune really sums that up well.

JMHO.

so tough to pick just one. Since Zep II is my favorite album of theirs, I will go Living Loving Maid.

I'm not a huge, huge Zep fan, but I do like a bunch of their stuff.

Favorites are Whole Lotta Love, Houses of the Holy, The Ocean, When the Levee Breaks.

It's a hard call. Theres a lot of music I dig from them.

One of my favorites is Good Times, Bad Times, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a hard call. Theres a lot of music I dig from them.

One of my favorites is Good Times, Bad Times, though...

I played that in one of the bands I played bass in when I was in in high school. That was when i realized that Jimmy made be the least talented musician in the band. not that that is a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just impossible. I'll throw out "Nobody's Fault But Mine" just so i can say one

I am not fan. (I know, I'm sorry.) But I LOVE "Heartbreaker." And I love the Jimmy Page/Black Crowes "Live At The Greek." record.

Impossible....

This is way, way too cliche, and it isn't really my favorite song by them, but I think it captured the band better than anything else they did.

Stairway To Heaven

You have the folk music influence with acoustic guitars and recorder. Mystical lyrics. Changing tempos. A great opening riff. It morphs into a full on rocker with a great, great guitar solo.

Oh, boy, did I just call out Mark Wein?

Strike that from the record, please.....feeling a little saucy this afternoon, I guess.

Oh, and "That's The Way" off of LZ3 is a much better tune than Tangerine, just saying....

Out on the Tiles, anyone?

Pitiful.

Phil13, pretty sure it's your fault.

Pitiful attempts. Greatest rock band ever and I get top 40 crap. Pathetic.

I would even entertain such songs as No Quarter.

Who wants to step up, here....I can't do this by myself.

I also like Ramble On.

Like I said, I'm not one that worships them. I do like enough of their stuff to say that I like them, but I really only know 'the hits'.

Back