Foundations for Guitar Audio clips

Mark - thanks for posting these! Your book continues to be an invaluable tool for me since I purchased it last year...it's sort of my "home base" reference as I expand my guitar vocabulary. The audio files are super helpful.

Thanks for all you give through your lessons

Mark - thanks for posting these! Your book continues to be an invaluable tool for me since I purchased it last year...it's sort of my "home base" reference as I expand my guitar vocabulary. The audio files are super helpful.

Thanks for all you give through your lessons

No problem! I'm glad you're finding it useful...I'm actually working on a second book right now but it's not book 2 for Foundations...I'm thinking of making some changes to Foundations, releasing a "2nd edition" that works better with how I am starting to visualize a possible Book2. Probably write and release both at the same time...

Mark, has anyone said the volume is too low on this recordings. On my computer I can barely hear them. I put the volume all the way up on the computer and it sounds way way too low. I'll try to hook them up with speakers tomorrow and see if that helps.

Mark, has anyone said the volume is too low on this recordings. On my computer I can barely hear them. I put the volume all the way up on the computer and it sounds way way too low. I'll try to hook them up with speakers tomorrow and see if that helps.

Everything is going to be re-recorded for the online school version, but if you're using a laptop for this stuff you're going to have a hard time hearing any of it.

Everything is going to be re-recorded for the online school version, but if you're using a laptop for this stuff you're going to have a hard time hearing any of it.

Sad to say, I do have a lap top computer.

Anyway I got your book yesterday and wanted to listen to your mp3's that accompanied it and wasn't able to hear them :cry:. Let me know if you have them all recorded for your online school. I look forward to signing up then. I really needed the audio to help me learn the correct note durations. That is something on some exercises I just can't grasp yet.

Back