Do you guys still do cover fests?

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
If I can convince my opera/jazz-singing niece to post on here, would any one be willing to do a song with her?

I haven't mentioned the MWGL site to her yet, so no idea if she'd come on here, but she posted this on her facebook:

Anyone need an opera singer/ jazz crooner/ world-class shimmier/ seamstress?? Have blazing hot ambition, will travel.

Not much in W. Michigan that she can utilize her singing talent with :(

She likes Nick Cave and the guy Kerouac likes with the raspy voice (sorry, drawing a blank atm).

If Kerouac want's to do a Tom Wait song with her I'd play some bass.
Any chance she likes Neko Case?

Tom Waits, thats it!

She probably likes Neko Case, but I cant be sure. I just sent her a facebook mssg about this site. We'll see....

Pics/phone number? :love:

heh, she has a fiance, sorry :)

I did post a facebook video of her singing in the local community college production of the opera Die Fledermous here about a year ago. I wouldnt know how to search for it, maybe Mark or somebody can dig it up out of the archives?

heh, she has a fiance, sorry :)

I did post a facebook video of her singing in the local community college production of the opera Die Fledermous here about a year ago. I wouldnt know how to search for it, maybe Mark or somebody can dig it up out of the archives?

Pssh.... married/engaged isn't an issue for me. :love:

I mean, think about it, you have all of us goofballs, and the welcoming committee is Kerouac...

thumbsup.jpg

My wife has been trying to get me to grow my beard like that... I have had a full beard over the years, but as it get longer, it starts growing sideways... I have to go through that sideways phase before it straightens out... That's a commitment I never seem to complete...

Back