12Pack and I did some jammin' on our SG's today.

Peeker

jerkass
2i8yczm.jpg

:grin:

:lol:

I'd never do that.

assuming, of course, that I get a building named after me.

I actually bought Mayor McC today for this express purpose. :embarrassed:
$6 well spent.:grin:

I'll sign it for ya!

Today as Mayor I read for the kindergarten and 1st grade at the local school in honor of Dr. Suess and read across America. I read Cat in the Hat to the litle guys and was a hit, until the Cat in the Hat showed up and high fives all the kids and stole the show.

At one point a litle kid held his foot out to me with sad little eyes- he never spoke a word but he wanted me to tie his shoe for him. I did and it reminded me if when I coached my oldest son when he was 4. He now plays on a U19 soccer team. But starting to coach when he was 4 was what eventually led me to Mayor.

that's pretty damn cool all around.

I might go back and pick up another M McC and send it to ya...

I'll sign it for ya!

Today as Mayor I read for the kindergarten and 1st grade at the local school in honor of Dr. Suess and read across America. I read Cat in the Hat to the litle guys and was a hit, until the Cat in the Hat showed up and high fives all the kids and stole the show.

At one point a litle kid held his foot out to me with sad little eyes- he never spoke a word but he wanted me to tie his shoe for him. I did and it reminded me if when I coached my oldest son when he was 4. He now plays on a U19 soccer team. But starting to coach when he was 4 was what eventually led me to Mayor.

do the cops give out red cards instead of traffic tickets in your town?

Here ya go - I'm sure you all can have fun with this: :embarrassed:

[video]http://bcove.me/laqhqiph[/video]

I don't know why, but I just kind of expected Peeker to be guy in the cat-in-the-hat suit.

:thu:

Back