ITT: I whine about being too tired.

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Could be a hell of a lot worse, but wow I feel like I can barely think this morning. Good thing is, I got to work WAY early, so hopefully I am also LEAVING early.

I cannot be held responsible for anything I say while in a state of semi-delirium. Dont hold my posts against me today :embarrassed:

I'm having a horrible monday. I just cut the crap out of my finger on a slicer, i felt it hit the bone.

Now im sitting at my desk pouting.

I'm having a horrible monday. I just cut the crap out of my finger on a slicer, i felt it hit the bone.

Now im sitting at my desk pouting.

OWWW. I'm still numb from last time I got my finger that deep. That blows.

Could be a hell of a lot worse, but wow I feel like I can barely think this morning. Good thing is, I got to work WAY early, so hopefully I am also LEAVING early.

I cannot be held responsible for anything I say while in a state of semi-delirium. Dont hold my posts against me today :embarrassed:

why should today be different from every other day?

GAhhhhAhhhh! Ya gimme the willies!

I was going to bitch about the bill for the axle bearing on my wife's truck, but you win..

Thanks. I bet it needs stitches, but i have it wrapped really tight with gauze and tape, i think it will be ok.

Just pisses me off. Its on a production machine that was running, i didnt want to shut it down whilst i fiddled with it. Makes all the assemblers just stand around doing nothing, so i tried to adjust it on the fly.

My bad. :embarrassed:

Yea, when I was 16, 30 years ago, I cut through the bone on two fingers, one on each hand, in one accident... My left index finger was cut past the last knuckle at 45 degree angle towards the end, and was opened up so I could look at my bone... My right middle finger was cut between the two middle knuckles on the palm side, cutting through the tendon and most of the bone, also allowing me to see the cross section of my bone, flesh, and tendon... I had to wait a week to get surgery on the right hand, due to swelling... So, when I hear about these cuts, it makes me cringe like you can't imagine! I am really lucky to not be missing those fingers... It was really close...

Yea, when I was 16, 30 years ago, I cut through the bone on two fingers, one on each hand, in one accident... My left index finger was cut past the last knuckle at 45 degree angle towards the end, and was opened up so I could look at my bone... My right middle finger was cut between the two middle knuckles on the palm side, cutting through the tendon and most of the bone, also allowing me to see the cross section of my bone, flesh, and tendon... I had to wait a week to get surgery on the right hand, due to swelling... So, when I hear about these cuts, it makes me cringe like you can't imagine! I am really lucky to not be missing those fingers... It was really close...

I have one like that from age 18. One reason why I don't play much fingerstyle guitar.

:tongue:

Back