Prettiest Song You'll Hear Today

Scott Miller & The Commonwealth/V-Roys > Jayhawks

that said...

The song posted by SN sucks just about as hard as anything has ever sucked. Just IMHO of course. No need to get all butthurt about it, bros.

that said...

The song posted by SN sucks just about as hard as anything has ever sucked. Just IMHO of course. No need to get all butthurt about it, bros.

man, the V-Roys. i saw them open up for GSW back in the late 90s at the Wetlands. Steve Earle guested with them during the set. always dug them.

man, the V-Roys. i saw them open up for GSW back in the late 90s at the Wetlands. Steve Earle guested with them during the set. always dug them.

You've surprised me. I was just trying to get your goat because I thought I remembered you saying that you didn't like the V-Roys way back in the day on HC. If you really do like them, however, I'll send you a bunch of stuff. They have to be in my top-5 favorite bands.

I've only ever heard some Jayhawks clips at a Borders listening station. You want to swap some tunes?

You've surprised me. I was just trying to get your goat because I thought I remembered you saying that you didn't like the V-Roys way back in the day on HC. If you really do like them, however, I'll send you a bunch of stuff. They have to be in my top-5 favorite bands.

I've only ever heard some Jayhawks clips at a Borders listening station. You want to swap some tunes?

i mean, they were never my favorite, but i dug them.

tuneswap in effect. will try to get you something by Sunday. :thu:

that said...

And the Yayhoos > the V-Roys. I'm just sayin'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back