Just had a visitor....

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Jake stopped by to pick up a pedalboard he ordered from me. No pics...he's going to 5 guys for lunch since he's in the area, though. :)

I STILL haven't tried them yet. Its only about 2 miles from my house. Perhaps this weekend.

WHAT?!?!?!!?!? :eek:

One of the only places where they use FRESH jalapenos (not from a jar) and YOU haven't eaten there?

GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE!!!! :mad:

my daughters birthday is today....she has chosen to go to 5 guys for her birthday dinner! :)

my daughters never want to go to 5 guys. When i drag them there, they devour the grilled cheese and say how much they love it. Then a few weeks later when i say "lets go to 5 guys" they say eww, I hate that place.

Hey guys. I haven't been on because I'm sort of not really allowed to go on here anymore. :embarrassed:

Five Guys was very good...Not like ''OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!!11!!!" like I expected, but better than your average fast food. In case you're wondering, it was a bacon burger with onion, tomato and BBQ sauce. I have a picture on my phone but I don't have time to upload it right now. Next time I will order with lettuce and jalapenos. Fries weren't that great. Next time I'll order them well done.

Pedalboard is EPIC. Got one for Christmas but returned it and upgraded to the Pedaltrain 2 so I have some more room for pedals in the future (I need a tuner pedal and volume pedal). Here's the pic I posted on facebook...
167808_1639845328962_1621665907_1434532_484941_n.jpg

From left to right: Vox wah, Boss Equalizer GE-6, Boss OS-2, Boss DD-3 Digital Delay, Barber Direct drive.

Back