New Thread Idea: Which one would you choose? Fender

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
So I was thinking about this thread idea... I'll post a thread called "Which one would you choose?" Then I'll put a manufacturer. Within the thread, I'll post a link to the manufacturer's website. Just go to the website and post a pic of a single guitar that you would like to own from that manufacturer... and, if you're so inclined, why...

You won't be limited to the manufacturer's website though. You can pull the pic from anywhere on the net. Today's manufacturer... Fender

www.fender.com

My choice: Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster

937_image_zoom_Fender-Richie-Kotzen-Tele-Japon.jpg

Fender masterbuilt 59 strat in aztec gold metallic. Original spec, except for jumbo frets and a 9.5" neck radius.

jc1473_f.jpg

jc1473_t.jpg

also, fuck fender in their fucking face. the two i own are used and i have no plans on buying new from them.

That great. Nice contribution, as always... The least you could do, as resident know it all and central scrutinizer, would be to capitalize the beginning of your sentences...

That great. Nice contribution, as always... The least you could do, as resident know it all and central scrutinizer, would be to capitalize the beginning of your sentences...

i don't have time for that.

also, you know that my moniker for a short time on HC was "Central Scrutinizer", right? :lol:

'57 Vintage Hot Rod Strat..I'd prefer a rosewood board, but I'd still take this. :embarrassed:..if they put an Original Floyd Rose on there..I'd be very happy.

1df1d0b4.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a US made Floyd Rose Strat?..the only ones I've seen here are MIM..which I haven't got a problem with, but the Floyd on those is some cheap crap.

Fact is, Fender doesn't really offer anything the way I want it, but if I had to choose, may something along these lines...

0100800806_xl.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the modern Fender company myself (although I have seen some nice stuff this year) but this caught my eye on the website:

Jim Adkins JA-90 Telecaster® Thinline http://fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0262350538

0262350538_md.jpg

I've almost pulled the trigger on one of those several times. :embarrassed:

Gimme one of these, with the maple board and the tort guard. If we can swing this up to a custom shop one than I'd like double white binding too. :love:

se04334_lg1.jpg

I almost bought one of these several months ago but Wildwood hasn't had any with the maple boards for awhile. :(

Back