Coda

Not John Watt
  • how magnets work
  • Colonel Sanders secret recipe
  • how huey lewis got popular
  • what came first, the chicken or the egg
  • who wrote the book of love
  • could god microwave a burrito etc
  • how many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop
  • is attack attack serious?
  • who the walrus REALLY was

...all these things are important...however, Im now thinking most of these would make better Mythbuster episodes...

...:weindog:...

I think, regardless of one's political leaning, the CIA/NSA's naked photos of John McCain's daughter would be welcomed.

And the Kennedy assassination file, and the Roswell files, and so on. So many interesting things that could be released, and we get documents showing that the Syrians think Prince Charles is clueless about middl eastern affairs.

And the Kennedy assassination file, and the Roswell files, and so on. So many interesting things that could be released, and we get documents showing that the Syrians think Prince Charles is clueless about middl eastern affairs.

...I dunno, that stuff sounds interesting and all, but I think Reverend came up with a more important question, why are rasberry slurpees blue?...

...I dunno, that stuff sounds interesting and all, but I think Reverend came up with a more important question, why are rasberry slurpees blue?...

A solid point. I've kind of wondered why that is for a while too.

Can a woodchuck really chuck wood? (The current GEICO tv commercial is NOT sufficient evidence.)

What would a chair look like if our knees bent the other way?

I post this with some reservation that I may have to ban myself, but I'd like to see NASA's files on if the plane on a conveyor belt can take off.

I think releasing the list of HC alts would be good. Should stir up a world of butthurt just in time for the 'upgrade'

Back