NOOOOO!!!

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
Fuck, I wish I didn't know this.

Native Instruments has 50% off on all of their plugins. Fook. :embarrassed:

I may have to abuse my credit card in a while. Dammit. :mad:

Bastards. :embarrassed:

Someday i'll have to make the leap to DAW. Im just afraid my current POS computer wouldnt be able to keep up.

I got a good deal on Ever Ready 9-volt batteries today, old style for my old wah-wah.
It's nice to see the red with the black cat.
They could have been $1.49 back in the seventies and eighties, now at The Dollarama.

Last edited:
I'm sturggling with the fact that I don't NEED it and that when I snag Komplete 7 upgrade you get 60's Drums included. That's more the sound I really want, but I might get this anyway. :embarrassed:

Gotcha. :embarrassed:

If I didn't play the drums myself, I would probably have gotten them. I don't really need more in the way of drum sounds/samples at this point. :wink:

Gotcha. :embarrassed:

If I didn't play the drums myself, I would probably have gotten them. I don't really need more in the way of drum sounds/samples at this point. :wink:

If I had a better room, some nicer cymbals, and more than 2 inputs I would. As it stands now it's just easier. I've been programming drums as long as I've been playing them. :shrug:

If I had a better room, some nicer cymbals, and more than 2 inputs I would. As it stands now it's just easier. I've been programming drums as long as I've been playing them. :shrug:

Alright, I'm pretty pissed (drunk) right now, but seriously Andy, you can always ask should you need rock type drums for whatever you might be recording.
Provided it's something I know or something that could be learned pretty quick, of course. :wink:

While I give you (a lot of) shit for the music you like, I'll generally play anything that I can pull off regardless of genre when asked.
I even play country rock in one of my bands. :grin:

I'm really busy at times, but can usually find a window within a week or two. So don't hesitate to ask if you need live drums for something. I'll even upload separate tracks if needed. :)
While I'm first and foremost a rock player, I can pull off most stuff (except jazz) :wink:

Hopefully the sale will still be going on once I get a new computer. I'm on a dinosaur at the moment and don't want to download, then have to download again.

Back