Dyslexic b00n
This thanksgiving I hope to be making this:

10 White Castle hamburgers, no pickles
1 1/2 cups celery, diced
1 1/4 tsp. ground thyme
1 1/2 tsp. ground sage
3/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth

In a large mixing bowl, tear the burgers into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings. Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well. Stuff cavity of turkey just before roasting. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey). Note: Allow 1 hamburger for each pound of turkey, which will be the equivalent of 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.

I'm not sure what to think about this, other than you should probably stock up on toilet paper next week if what I hear about White Castle is true :embarrassed:

The White Castle stuffing is the shit! My uncle is the retired CFO of White Castle and I've gone to there cookbook tasting parties and the stuffing rocks. White Castle has a cookbook you can buy with tons of reciepes all useing White Castle burgers in some way, all of which are submitted by customers. Pretty cool cookbook if you like White Castle. I think you can get it on their website for $12 or something like that.

The White Castle stuffing is the shit! My uncle is the retired CFO of White Castle and I've gone to there cookbook tasting parties and the stuffing rocks. White Castle has a cookbook you can buy with tons of reciepes all useing White Castle burgers in some way, all of which are submitted by customers. Pretty cool cookbook if you like White Castle. I think you can get it on their website for $12 or something like that.

I love White Castle. I have coffe mugs - t-shirts and other keychains and stuff and yes the cookbook.

And the pride of my collection is this speaker cabinet that I had custom made for me. You can't get that on the web-site :wink:

WXamp2.jpg

That's killer I've never seen that before. I have to tell you one of the funniest stories I've ever heard was when my uncle told me about when the White Castle Executives had to watch Harold and Kumar in order to approve the use of the White Castle name in the movie. Needless to say their opinoin of the movie was very funny.

I love White Castle. I have coffe mugs - t-shirts and other keychains and stuff and yes the cookbook.

And the pride of my collection is this speaker cabinet that I had custom made for me. You can't get that on the web-site :wink:

WXamp2.jpg

:eek::eek:

AMAZING.

Back