Office and cubicle type workers here....

How often do you eat lunch at your desk?

• Almost every day.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • About half the time.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Very rarely.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Lunch? Who has time for lunch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
A piece I saw on Facebook made me wonder...

How many of you eat lunch at your desk?

And if so - how often?

Even if I am totally slammed I have got to get away from my cubicle for awhile every day - I rarely eat lunch there.

You?

I eat at my desk every day. Some days i warm my food and scarf it down quick and work on the buggy at lunch, or run errands.

But i bring my lunch from home every day ( i make them all up in advance on the weekends) and i eat it at my desk.

I eat lunch at my desk practically every day..I do go out for a walk too though, just to get away and get some fresh air.

Not only do I eat my lunch at my desk every day, I'm usually on this forum while I'm doing it :embarrassed:

The f***ing phone would be going off. Best to be away from that noise maker.

41NpZUCbBkL._SS500_.jpg

I usually eat at my desk, I like to surf while I eat. Sometimes I take a book and go somewhere else though.

The only problem is the phone seems to ring everytime I take a bite. I've learned to swallow my food like a duck.

I never did. I always bought lunch, and usually ate either where I bought it or in a park/plaza somewhere. I'm stuck in the place all day, I certainly don't want to spend my personal time there.

I voted very rarely. I used to eat at the desk every day. I dont care if I get away or not for lunch because I move around to different meetings and buildings during the day anyway. I dont eat at the desk any more because I am working 2 miles from home now so I just go to the house to eat and play some guitar.

I'd rather sit in the car wit the windows rolled up on a 90 degree day in the parking lot then spend an hour at my pathetic desk/cubicle.

I love to get away...but eat lunch at my desk at least 4 days per week, usually 5.

I eat a lot of dinners and a lot of lunches at my desk here at LMA. It's a lot more comfortable than most cubicles and such though. :embarrassed:

Very, very rarely. We have a nice cafeteria. So even if I've brought my lunch, I'll go there for an hour. Or just sit outside on a bench. Or go out to lunch. Or hit the stores. Anything, anywhere but at my desk. Gotta get away, because the work never stops.

Back