reitze trolls a troll

I wonder if he could build a dumble overdrive special into one of those hollow dean V guitars. The TGP guys would love that.

hi guys:grin:

:confused: How is that anything like trolling? it just offers 1 opinion on a thread that was a ho-hum same-old nothin new... or is there a touch of envy to over label things like that cause of fashion? or what? does ya'll really think that's irritating over there on tgp? imho the anti-intellectualisms are worse but at least there was a hopeful thread... though not sure how far that will go in thier fassion zone. Are they really a lost cause where anythying positive gets neg-labeled?

hi guys:grin:

:confused: How is that anything like trolling? it just offers 1 opinion on a thread that was a ho-hum same-old nothin new... or is there a touch of envy to over label things like that cause of fashion? or what? does ya'll really think that's irritating over there on tgp? imho the anti-intellectualisms are worse but at least there was a hopeful thread... though not sure how far that will go in thier fassion zone. Are they really a lost cause where anythying positive gets neg-labeled?

the thread starter was hoping to get a flame war going. TGP is a very um...reserved crowd. they like there Gibsons and Fenders. or they like their Private Stock PRS and boutique gear. there's not much room for the average guitar player gear there. considering that you weren't very well received there to begin with, yeah, your post is trolling no matter how honest it is.

it's still funny though. :grin:

:grin:
Thanks guys! You keep the teasing fun :grin: and help a semi-noob understand a broader perspective... thanks again! :wink:

the thread starter was hoping to get a flame war going. TGP is a very um...reserved crowd. they like there Gibsons and Fenders. or they like their Private Stock PRS and boutique gear. there's not much room for the average guitar player gear there. considering that you weren't very well received there to begin with, yeah, your post is trolling no matter how honest it is.

Even I could get myself banned over there. :grin:

Heck, my #1 is a modded Squier. :lol:

I guess I'll sign up over there if I suddenly get the urge to have some hilarity going on. :embarrassed:

reitze! I wish I could have logged in over there and thanked you in that thread.
You mentioned my name and guitar as an inspiration for you. Thank you, thank you.
Suddenly, I owe you some promotional display.

You're not a troll. That's now just a default online insult.
If you were coming from an existing guitar attitude, with just your versions, maybe.
But you're coming from an original and inventive perspective, above ordinary manufacture.
I know that because I know it for myself. I wish everyone was like that in every way.

I still think you need a better user name for wider dissemination.
How about Ell10 Off10, Elten Often? Ell10on? Ell10 On&Off?
The three R's, riffing, riding and rowing, with a hint of mowing.
Only reitze can put that up and put us through with all of that.

Well funny thing honesty can be... sometimes gets us in trouble for "trolling"... and amazing other tings (eg: Lier Lier) other times just toleration achieved and sometimes fun or even appreciated - as it seems to have turned out. Funny how this thread turns out educational too. Thanks again guys!

:grin:

wait I got it!
:weindog::hd:

don't ya love it? not sure if I'm stayin or goin at this point. lol.

edit: clarification was about that TGP thread.

Last edited:
huh?... uh?... sniff...sniffle... all those pictures... and all those stories...
I thought reitze was my friend... and now he's just a troll trollin' someone else...
sniffle... sniffle... okay. that's okay... he's not an inventor.
My build's still here.

huh?... uh?... sniff...sniffle... all those pictures... and all those stories...
I thought reitze was my friend... and now he's just a troll trollin' someone else...
sniffle... sniffle... okay. that's okay... he's not an inventor.
My build's still here.

Hi John. I'm still around and I will always be an inventor (9 issued patents).

That trollin word is a mess too - like the fag label used to get slung at everyone. When you or I post on technology that's not really trolling no matter how many mobsters call it such.

Back