What's the best sammich Subway has?

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I have a gift card for Subway, so that's lunch. I usually go for the Italian BMT or the Chicken Teryaki. Can I do better?

I hate Subway. I usually get a meatball sammich double meat and double cheese, though. And a bib :embarrassed:

For all the bitching about subway, i really do like the meatball one. All others disappoint me though.

Well, I much prefer JJs, but like I said, I has gift card. Free food is always better.

The Subway by my office has Chicken Salad (the real deal... not that summer bullshit with the fruit and nuts... barf :annoyed:)

When you combine Chicken salad with jalapenos, banana peppers, and pepper jack cheese.... Mmmm...... :tongue:

I honestly don't get the subway hate.

I mean, you tell them exactly what to put on it. I haven't ever noticed their lettuce or tomatos being any different than anybody else's. And I know some of you say the bread sucks, but I haven't found that to be true either. :shrug:

I haven't tried JJ's. There's one within walking distance, though, and I didn't bring my lunch today, so today may be the day.

Prages is right.

JJ's, Subway, and Blimpy all make subs..... the biggest difference is what kind of hot peppers each does and doesn't carry. :shrug:

It's not like any of them are made with unicorn tears or panda sperm. :grin:

Tuna and pepper jack on Italian Herbs & Cheese, toasted. Lettuce, jalapenos, onions, and a little oil & vinegar and salt & pepper. Boo-ya.

I haven't tried JJ's. There's one within walking distance, though, and I didn't bring my lunch today, so today may be the day.

:love:

I like the #14. I've tried about everything on the menu except for the one with everything on it and it's my favourite.

I mean, you tell them exactly what to put on it. I haven't ever noticed their lettuce or tomatos being any different than anybody else's. And I know some of you say the bread sucks, but I haven't found that to be true either. :shrug:

Pragmatic post is pragmatic.

Wheat roll > oven roasted chicken breast > pepper jack cheese > lettuce/tomato/onion/jalapeno > southwest sauce > eat.

Whatever is on the $5.00 foot long menu. I usually have the Spicy Italian and load it up with veggies & peppers, but I may need to try the chicken breast next time (since it is also on the $5.00 menu). For $5.00 it is a lot of food...

I don't dislike Subway's food, it's certainly better than most fast food choices out there. I don't like the way they prepare it. Why does my sandwhich have to be handled by four different people before I eat it. That and I'm always behind some woman holding the the list of everyone in the offices order. That sucks.

Back