AWESOME Flea Market Score...

Ok, so most of you aren't going to be too enthused by this, but there are a select few who will probably find this nifty. Eventually I plan on getting this nicely framed, but for now this'll have to do. :love:

bonemachine.jpg

bonemachinewhole.jpg

I was really excited, because this was the last record store at the entire place (this is a pretty big flea market too... took us almost two hours to walk the inside and we didn't even explore half of outside.) Mum on the other hand was tired of the flea market and wanted to leave. The guy at the counter wouldn't take a $50, so I asked mum for change and her response was "If you promise we can leave after this than I'll give you my entire fucking wallet. I HATE THIS PLACE!" :grin: Here is a pic of her enjoying our morning and hanging out with a giraffe:

shefuckinghatesfleamarkets.jpg

Grand total of the poster was $8.00. :cool:

Unless it was a really, really expensive frame, you got hosed. :embarrassed:

:poke:

No, the poster was $8. The frame was like $4 and I used some black wrapping paper I had laying about to make the fake mat. The poster itself is 15x30 and the frame was 20x30 so a bit of black wrapping paper and tape and VOILA!

Gee, if $12 is a lot of a unique poster I hate to know what you guys have hanging up. :rolleyes:

Back