Quick test vid of the new cam up :)

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
YouTube did mangle the sound on it quite a bit, as expected, but a nice demo of what it's capable of nonetheless. :)

An old JT tune very sloppily played and no singing at this point. :embarrassed:
Then again the performance was not the issue this time. :wink:

Looking forward to trying the cam on louder sources (drums, band gigs/rehearsals and so on). Did VERY nice on the acoustic imo.

:thu:

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds really good. It sounds a lot better than my camera, and I'm sure I paid a lot more for mine. :mad:

I can't understand a word you say at the end of the video though. :embarrassed:

That sounds really good. It sounds a lot better than my camera, and I'm sure I paid a lot more for mine. :mad:

I can't understand a word you say at the end of the video though. :embarrassed:

:embarrassed:

The bit at the end is from the original (Only Solitaire) - the lyrics at the end go "but you're wrong, Steve. You see, it's only solitaire".

YouTube did mangle the sound on it quite a bit, as expected, but a nice demo of what it's capable of nonetheless. :)

An old JT tune very sloppily played and no singing at this point. :embarrassed:
Then again the performance was not the issue this time. :wink:

Looking forward to trying the cam on louder sources (drums, band gigs/rehearsals and so on). Did VERY nice on the acoustic imo.

:thu:

Very nice. I bought the same camera kerouac did so hopefully I'll get it soon.

Very nice. I bought the same camera kerouac did so hopefully I'll get it soon.

Mine came today... the batteries take for-fucking-ever to charge. :mad:

Had a lot of accessories though... HDMI, USB, and standard def RCA cable, extra battery cover, carry pouch. Only thing mine didn't have? Manual. :facepalm:

Oh and that sounds really good Dexter! A friend of mine has the Z4 and it always sounds fantastic, so I expected your 3 would sound awesome too.

Back