When Is The Cover Fest Reveal Deadline?

jrockbridge

Stealing Your Riffs
I've got a simple idea for turning a rock song into country. I don't play country music, so this should be a little bit challenging for me. Perhaps, I should find a country song to turn into a rock song just in case.

Maybe, we have a few weeks. :shrug: I can throw something together in a few days as long as it doesn't have to be good. In fact, extra time probably won't add much polish to anything I do. :embarrassed:

TO be completely honest, I always finish mine the night before. So I guess the deadline doesn't really matter. :tongue:

I think it's due on the 31st of June.

I just have to sing and learn how to play like Joe Pass and I'll be done.

My wife and I recorded a cover of "something stupid" but it's not particularily different than what you'd expect that song to sound like (based on Nicole & Robby's version) so I guess it doesn't qualify. I played everything on it: drums, percussions, bass, electric, nylon... and I sing. :embarrassed:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6769670

Last edited:
Are there any guidelines here or is it just covering any cover from any genre and submit?

The theme is recording a cover of a song in a different style/genre than the original, but you can submit anything you want really.
Themes here are more of a challenge for those of us who like that really. :wink:

Back