I stimulated the economy last night, NGD.

alexslashaxel88

Useless without serious drugs
photo1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Yep. So, I picked up that Squier Classic Vibe I fell in love with last week. I went to Sam Ash and played on it for a few more minutes and had the guy ring it up. Plus I got a $20 GC and a $10 off coupon so I can pick up an acoustic pickup soon.

The guitar plays like a dream. There is a tag letting me know when it was set up and whoever did it did a fantastic job. Low action, no fret buzz, pickups sound good even though I have never owned a tele so I don't know how they compare to higher end models. I'll try and get some better quality pics later and maybe a clip later this evening.

Last edited:
mail

mail

Yep. So, I picked up that Squier Classic Vibe I fell in love with last week. I went to Sam Ash and played on it for a few more minutes and had the guy ring it up. Plus I got a $20 GC and a $10 off coupon so I can pick up an acoustic pickup soon.

The guitar plays like a dream. There is a tag letting me know when it was set up and whoever did it did a fantastic job. Low action, no fret buzz, pickups sound good even though I have never owned a tele so I don't know how they compare to higher end models. I'll try and get some better quality pics later and maybe a clip later this evening.

Nice, every guitar player should own at least one Telecaster.

Nice. I'm debating the idea of buying one of the maple neck models or saving for a Benford. I really like the 50's CV tele, but honestly I'm leaning towards the Benford.

Back