I'm just a simple guy who talks when you put a microphone in from of him.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
You twisted little girl...

Song hasn't left my head in DAYS. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just a poor boy....

You know that you'll be walking around the rest of the day going "balk balk balk balk balk baaaaallllkkkk...." :grin:

I'm just a poor boy....

You know that you'll be walking around the rest of the day going "balk balk balk balk balk baaaaallllkkkk...." :grin:

Not if I don't click on it. :embarrassed:

oh, and perhaps you should talk to someone about your fuzzy puppet fixation. :tongue:

Not if I don't click on it. :embarrassed:

oh, and perhaps you should talk to someone about your fuzzy puppet fixation. :tongue:

Oh come on... in the name of Science.... you MUST hear Bohemian Rapsody sung by CHICKENS!!!.... it's CLASSIC!!!! :baimun:

FFIW... I thought the song was pretty cool. Of course, I'm a big fan of the Police and some Cake... and I think that song falls right smack between those two bands.

FFIW... I thought the song was pretty cool. Of course, I'm a big fan of the Police and some Cake... and I think that song falls right smack between those two bands.

FFIW = wut? :embarrassed:

I'm a sucker for songs with that 50's dance-pop beat.

Ok, So where the hell is this song?

I had to look up that he was the lead singer of The Strokes, who I really enjoy, but his solo stuff on wiki doesn't list this song.

Did someone say "DANGERMOUSE"??? Cor... Guv nor.... I LOOOOVE Dangermouse!!!!

Dangermouse.jpg

:grin:

When did this come out? Mark Linkous (Sparklehorse) committed suicide a couple of months back.

It never was "released" due to record company bullshit. Apparently it may actually be released this June, but you can stream it all on the NPR site or acquire it various other ways. :wink:

Back