Mrs W just got me a Kindle

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
early birthday present...:)

Book suggestions? Most of what I've been reading in recent months are things like CSS for Dummies and Social Media Marketing (for dummies :embarrassed:).

Big fucking help you are. :mad:

carnegie.jpg

I'm very tempted to get one...even just to save on the amount of books I take on holiday (around 5 for a weeks holiday :facepalm:)..as far as recommendations go, I'm really enjoying my crime thriller/serial killer stuff at the moment...particularly Craig Russell and Jo Nesbo.

I'm very tempted to get one...even just to save on the amount of books I take on holiday (around 5 for a weeks holiday :facepalm:)..as far as recommendations go, I'm really enjoying my crime thriller/serial killer stuff at the moment...particularly Craig Russell and Jo Nesbo.

Yeah, Jo Nesbø is perhaps our best crime writer these days.

You probably didn't know this, but he first got known as the singer in the band Di Derre 10 or so years ago. They had a string of hits going for a while.
I must say I prefer his books. :embarrassed:

One of their better songs btw:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Jo Nesbø is perhaps our best crime writer these days.

You probably didn't know this, but he first got known as the singer in the band Di Derre 10 or so years ago. They had a string of hits going for a while.
I must say I prefer his books. :embarrassed:

One of their better songs btw:

Not bad..but yeah, I'll stick to the Harry Hole series of books he does. :embarrassed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back