npd

cfgsteak

Kick Henry Jackassowski
New looper day! I scored a RC-20 from Ronk, got it yesterday and haven`t stopped using it except for sleeping last night. Its freaking cool as hell! I`m no micwalt, but it has been fun to just make rythym tracks and practice soloing over them. Todays goal is importing drum tracks...

Thanks Ronk! Ron is awesome, sent the pedal in the original box with the original paperwork. YOU DA MAN! Thanks! :grin:

cfgsteak - single handedly stimulating the US economy :tongue:

Congrats! I've never had a looper but it looks like a ton of fun from what I'm seeing everyone here doing with them...

Very cool steak. I would have bought that very looper but I ran out of money first. That is definitely my next purchase though. it just seems it would be a great tool to improve my playing.

Have a great time with it and congrats. I agree, Ron is the man.

Very cool steak. I would have bought that very looper but I ran out of money first. That is definitely my next purchase though. it just seems it would be a great tool to improve my playing.

Have a great time with it and congrats. I agree, Ron is the man.

Its a very cool tool. Its helping me with my timing! I am gonna figure out how to burn some drum beats to it this week. You will love it when you pick one up.

Back