You gotta love spring......

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
Yesterday it was about 70 degrees here.

Today should be about 67....

Tomorrow??

High of 30 with about 10" of snow. I gotta make sure I fertilize the lawn this evening....

Better there than here...

We're supposed to be in the 60s and sunny through Saturday, then rain and cooler on Sunday, and a slight possibility for snow on Monday. I don't think we're expecting accumulations though.

:love:

I wish we were going to have some more snow. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomorrow??

High of 30 with about 10" of snow. I gotta make sure I fertilize the lawn this evening....

I'd like to thank you in advance for sending your inclement weather our way. In the mid 60's today tomorrow and then in the low 30's with a good chance of snow Saturday and Sunday.

I'd like to thank you in advance for sending your inclement weather our way. In the mid 60's today tomorrow and then in the low 30's with a good chance of snow Saturday and Sunday.

Don't thank us. The moisture is coming from Idaho and Montana, and the cold from Canada. So blame Flamencology and Mrs F for this one. Rain would be fine. I'm done with snow though.

The irony is yesterday marked the anniversary of our last whopper spring snow - it started seven years ago yesterday. We ended up with about 3 1/2 foot of snow. Both schools and work were shut down for about a week which made my kids happy because it was the week before their spring break so they got two weeks off in a row!

Tomorrow??

Figures, we have soccer practice tomorrow and a game Saturday morning...first spring game, first snowout...

I am always so tempted to post in these threads ............................ but I will just keep my weather to myself.

We're having quite nice spring-ish weather these days.
Sun and 6-7 plus degrees celsius in the day, so in 2-3 weeks most of the snow in the lowlands here will be gone :love:

Of course, we've had the worst recorded winter in almost 30 years, so a nice spring will fecking rule. :grin:

Back