Superbowl Food...What ya makin?

MonkeyZero

Mexican Mayonnaise Weiner Sandwich
I can't find wings anywhere since I waited too long and I was looking for something different anyway.
Anyone have any good recipes, dips, desserts that are your go to?
I need ideas!

Wife is making a huge muffuletta. We tend to usually make regional foods for either the teams or game locality, but all we could think of for TB was a cheap buffet. We went big on KC BBQ & dungeness crab last year. Underwhelmed this year.

Wife is making a huge muffuletta. We tend to usually make regional foods for either the teams or game locality, but all we could think of for TB was a cheap buffet. We went big on KC BBQ & dungeness crab last year. Underwhelmed this year.

Cuban sandwich for TB? Easy to make, too.

Super what? I'm having a friend over for dinner on Sunday. We are making this on my grill. I don't bother with things like sportsball. It's a waste of my time.
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/245049/bacon-wrapped-turkey/

this reminds me that I need to google who's playing, so I at least know that much in case someone wants to talk about it

Not really paying attention to football this year.
I didn’t do well in the fantasy league during the regular season. I don’t really follow the players, I just look at the projected numbers and try to put up a winning team each week.
My team at work did put up a pool for the game and I filled it in with no real idea of why I picked what I picked.

That said, we’re cooking wings and some snacks like guacamole, salsa, and cheese fondue.
We might actually watch. My daughter is interested in the halftime show. I don’t even know who’s “performing”.

I'm happy about the wings, though.
Edit: And sloppy Joe sliders.

Last edited:
Fuck the NFL and, lately, I haven’t been eating much at all.

Good chance I’ll be watching something else. Or getting some reading and/or writing in.

Reactions: Tig
Not watching much, if at all. We had some excellent curry for lunch from a new place. https://himalayantaj.com/

109595.jpg
That looks amazing. I haven't had really good Indian food since before the pandemic started. I occasionally make a big pot of chicken korma or masala, but that's hardly real when you are using store bought sauces.

Reactions: Tig
Back