Lunch?

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
I'm having a chicken fajita salad and HOLY FUCK did they make it spicy today. :eek:

*grabs another bottle of water*

Last night, Mrs. P made some jalapeno chicken breasts, and fried potatos. I had that, and brocholi.

Had a giant bean & cheese burrito and a quesadilla. As always, it was really good, but too much food.

I had leftovers from last night's dinner. Some kinda hamburger helper stuff, I think. Mrs. J made dinner last night, I just ate it.

I'm having some brown rice with "Assblaster" hot sauce on it.

I have a bunch of fod that I am spreading out throught out the day...snakc it apples and yogurt in a coupe of hours...

Grilled chicken breast glass of water. Then I got back to office and my wife ate my protein bar; the only thing that tastes mildly good that I'm allowed to eat.

:cry:

We had a pasta potluck at work. I made my four cheese mac 'n cheese with prosciutto right before the potluck (did all the prep last night and just cooked it here).

I ate way too much.

I need a nap......

We had a pasta potluck at work. I made my four cheese mac 'n cheese with prosciutto right before the potluck (did all the prep last night and just cooked it here).

I ate way too much.

I need a nap......

You win. I fuckin' love Mac 'n Cheese!!!!!! :love:

I ate way too much.

I need a nap......

I love mac and cheese. You suck.

I love mac and cheese. You suck.

It really is to die for...

It's probably also 100 calories a bite.

My wife is on a diet so I have to do all the chicken breast/brown rice/veggie stuff at home along with her so i can feel your pain a little......

My wife is on a diet so I have to do all the chicken breast/brown rice/veggie stuff at home along with her so i can feel your pain a little......

So what you are really saying is that you both are on a diet?

I had a turkey pastrami and swiss sammich on an onion roll with spicy brown mustard, chips and some whole almonds and dried apricots.

It sounds like I'm the one whose on a diet but I'm not. After I hit the Y after work tonight we are going to our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner. My wife has a two fer one coupon which is nice because dinner for two with wine at this place usually runs about 80 bucks. I'm going to be enjoying vitello arribiata which is veal, mushrooms, fresh pasta in a very spicy tomato sauce.

I'll be talking like Mark in a few hours.

<--- is having an insatiable craving for Buffalo Wings. Must leave home soon to quench this desire.

I had some good wings and beer last night.

I had a roast beef and cheddar on wheat with Hellman's mayo and Colman's mustard. It was awesome.

i made a hamburger doused with sweet baby ray's raspberry chipotle barbecue sauce and topped with provolone and feta cheese!

Back