Maybe I should apply?

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
vaocalist try to start emocore band. (springfield,mass)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-09, 1:52PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i am a dedicated person. i have a dream of being a rockstar. but first i need to find the right ppl. ummm. i am 22 i scream and sing. i write. ummmm. have you ever had that feeling where you know you are goin to make it and it goes through your whol body. yea well i feel like that. i would like to be in a band that consist of five ppl. so let me know if you are interested my number is #######txt or call i got unlimited everything so it doesn't matter. peace.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n83p33l45T05P85R5a39a4b8d5ff502f1042.jpg

As long as it doesn't affect your gig for in Phillipsburg, NJ in April!! I'm still stoked to go see ya!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had never heard of emocore. I know emo, but...

emocore is a mix of emo and hardcore also known as "screamo." The music is more aggressive than emo and usually has two "vocalists" one that sing in the traditional emo style and the other one who screams the lyrics.

emocore is a mix of emo and hardcore also known as "screamo." The music is more aggressive than emo and usually has two "vocalists" one that sing in the traditional emo style and the other one who screams the lyrics.

I've never heard of emocore being used instead of screamo. :shrug:

Of course, we could argue that it's all post hardcore. :embarrassed:

As long as it doesn't affect your gig for in Phillipsburg, NJ in April!! I'm still stoked to go see ya!

I am all prepared for Philipsburg. The idea of meeting a fellow forumite has me pretty stoked as well. I actually get to meet people from two different boards that night. :hippie:

Back