Video of the Day (2/3/2010)

Puckman

YOU SUCK!
Trying to keep with my daily videos.

Today, we're hitting up a local (to me) band. From the Silverlake area in Los Angeles...Seawolf.
Another band I discovered this year that I've been enjoying quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you change your address to the Silverlake post office do they just issue you a Jazzmaster?

Pretty cool song, although I think I enjoyed the Arctic Monkeys one a little more..

No. I think you get a Jazzmaster issued to you the day you label yourself "indie".

I've never played a Jazzmaster. Would like to someday. But that weird tremolo/bridge setup kinda scares me.

To be honest I liked them marginally more than Jaguars when I worked for the Fender dealer but I never heard one sound like these two videos.

If I owned on it would end up like my Rickenbacher, never getting restrung unless it was rented out or setup.

What do you mean that you never heard em sound like in these videos?
Not sure I follow.

The reissues I played from fender always sounded either shrill or muddy. no in-between. I wonder if they are running them through some sort of class a amp or something that is better suited to the guitars than the Hot Rod Devilles and 65 Twin reissues I had to play them through several years ago.

Back