Anyone here remaster We Built This City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported!
big-red-button-ban-it.jpg

Did the former members of Starship pay for this remaster? There can’t possibly be enough fans of this song for a label to waste the money.

One of my goals of I ever got the mega bucks lottery will be to set up two cover gigs. One for Dexter and one for Mark's bands.

It will pay the ridiculous sum of 50,000US for 4 hours.

Only stipulation is that every 3rd song will be WBTC for Dexter and Funkytown for Mark accompanied by a blues harp playing banjoist which I will provide. (only on those songs)

One of my goals of I ever got the mega bucks lottery will be to set up two cover gigs. One for Dexter and one for Mark's bands.

Only stipulation is that every 3rd song will be WBTC for Dexter and Funkytown for Mark accompanied by a blues harp playing banjoist which I will provide. (only on those songs)
At those rates, I'll be your harmonica-playing banjo player. :embarrassed:

no Mustang Sally? No Freebird? :(

No way in Hell I'm clicking that link.

I'm with Dexter. I feel it's incumbent upon the members of The Hague to bring formal charges against all parties involved in the making and distribution of that WMD (Weapon of Musical Destruction) along with any accomplices and anyone harboring same.

Interpol should be scouring the Earth for these scum and bringing them to justice. An example must be made. God willing, it will keep history from repeating itself.

There was some really bad hair around when that song came out. And not all of it was in the video. And, NO!, I do not want to see the remastered (remaining) hair on any of those old phuckers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back