Pizza Talk !11!

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
is it necessary to put anything other than cheese and sauce on a pie?

Any of those pizza pie pics you see in Italy are always just cheese and sauce

For me, it has to have some sort of other toppings besides sauce & cheese. My go-to pie usually gets bacon & mushrooms, and if I make one at home, I am not afraid to put on desalted guppies.

I gotta say I do like green Chile’ with ground beef and mushroom but there’s just something nice about the basic cheese and sauce

When I stop for a slice it's just sauce and cheese...when I make one at home I like meat on it, either ground beef, sausage, or pepperoni, or a combination of them...

Cheese pizza is my norm.
A Margarita pizza if I can find a place that makes one here.

Cheese will do. But I prefer mine with basil, soppressata, and hot peppers (real hot peppers, not fucking pepperoncinis). Also, most restaurants use a third as much salt in the crust as they should.

I have no problem with just cheese, but I prefer some toppings on there.
I’m eating it as a meal. Give me some meat.

Actually, my last pizza could have been just cheese and sauce and I’d still have meat. The “crust” was made out of chicken.
Still, we added pepperoni, bacon, peppers, and PINEAPPLE.

Actually, my favorite pizza has no tomato sauce; it has pesto, roasted red peppers, and feta cheese. (I had stomach problems when I was younger and tomato still aggravates my stomach.)

But what do you expect from a guy who doesn't like Peanuts and therefore hates America? :grin:

Actually, my favorite pizza has no tomato sauce; it has pesto, roasted red peppers, and feta cheese. (I had stomach problems when I was younger and tomato still aggravates my stomach.)

But what do you expect from a guy who doesn't like Peanuts and therefore hates America? :grin:
Tofu ham and pineapple.

:grin:

4349112027_a4e5d0747f_z.jpg

Back