Fender preps new Parallel Universe Series for NAMM 2018 launch

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
https://www.gearnews.com/leak-fende...troublemaker-tele-whiteguard-strat-jazz-tele/
Fender-Limited-Edition-NAMM-2018-Leak.jpg

I like the blue Tele. The Jaguar Strat isn't bad either.

I can see where these are coming from; they let people scratch the Fenderish booteek guitar itch at much lower prices. Although given the price these must be MIA guitars, which is a big change from the last few years of oddball Fenders coming from Mexico or the pacific rim.

Last edited:
I like the LP looking telecaster in blue. The rest don't really do anything for me.

How does the Jazzmaster bridge compare with the Stratocaster bridge?

I had a stock Strat once & the bridge was totally useless. I blocked it, ala Clapton.

Does the Jazzmaster bridge create better sustain (more metal against wood)?

I like the LP looking telecaster in blue. The rest don't really do anything for me.

I think that’s a Fender version of the LP/Tele hybrids that Seymour Duncan did as one-offs for his famous friends. Seymour Duncan actually did a run of 50 a few years ago.

Not bad, but...

From left to right:

Needs a side jack

Needs normal humbuckers

To much going on for me, but it's cool for what it is

Still needs a side jack

I love it, I'll take mine in Ice blue. If they would have that. lpb will do though.

How does the Jazzmaster bridge compare with the Stratocaster bridge?

I had a stock Strat once & the bridge was totally useless. I blocked it, ala Clapton.

The way the stock bridge works with the flat plate sliding up and down on some loosened screws is not really a great design.

The Mann Made bridges solve all those problems and are the best floating bridge made. (used on PRS guitars and Thorn).

The surf green Jazz Tele and the blue Tele are both hawt.

Doubt I would ever buy one, but they would be fun to try out.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back