I blame Ogg...

shoeless

Riffin'
...for even considering this. I have no need for it, but it is appealing to me. Curse you @OGG .

https://frederick.craigslist.org/msg/d/roland-jc120-guitar-amp/6412746684.html

Roland JC120 Guitar Amp - $450 (Mount Airy)
01616_9WEKRA4kAlk_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Roland
model name / number: Jazz Chorus 120

For over 30 years, its sound quality and built-in effects have made the Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp the choice of pro players everywhere. This is a classic very clean sounding amp. It features 2 independent 60W amps, 2 input channels (Normal and Effects) with 3-band EQ for each, and a pair of 12" speakers. Effects include reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, and true stereo chorus. Distortion, reverb, and chorus. This Amp was gently used and has been sitting idle for most of its life. These go for $1,000 new, or, you can buy this one for $450. Call Dave if interested. Thanks for looking.

Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
Weight: 62 lbs.
Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
Speakers: 2x12"

I'd love to check out one of the smaller (i.e. JC-40/55) Roland amps, but they're rare as hen's teeth in my area. Everyone only seems to have the 120 and that is not interesting to me because of its size and weight. I've always wanted to try out my 12-string acoustic through one of those.

I'd love to check out one of the smaller (i.e. JC-40/55) Roland amps, but they're rare as hen's teeth in my area. Everyone only seems to have the 120 and that is not interesting to me because of its size and weight. I've always wanted to try out my 12-string acoustic through one of those.
Yeah, the 120 is off-putting to me as well. I doubt I'll contact the guy. I already have the big, heavy, 100W 2x12 clean thing covered. I don't need another.

Dooo eeeeet!!!

Yeah, the 120 is brutally heavy, absurdly loud, and completely Overkill for 99% of guitarsts.

NONE of those things will matter when you plug in a Strat, switch on the Chorus, crank the reverb, and bath in the unmitigated glorious chime as it swirls around and encompasses you in a warm, soothing blanket of aural Nirvana.

If you dare twist the volume knob past 3, you will open a tear in the fabric of the universe and be teleported a dimension of pure Bliss as a thousand virgin supermodels fight for your attention.

For realz yo.

When I first bought my Sunrise acoustic pickup, I demoed it through a jc120. Sounded amazing. I would buy that in a skinny minute.

Reactions: OGG
Haha, no, I didn't even contact him because I didn't need the added temptation. Like I said, I have no need for this amp, and I don't have $450 spare cash either, so I'll leave it for someone that needs it.

Don't worry though, we'll find something else to blame you for.

Back