Hot or Not? Never seen anything quite like this.

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
This is the new Limited edition 326e Baritone-8 from Taylor Guitars, with a shaded edgeburst finish over a mahogany top and sapele for the back and sides. Paired with the punchy tones of the mahogany top, along with the B-to-B baritone tuning and 27" scale length, this 8-string guitar (doubled strings on the 4th and 3rd strings) has an extremely complex and detailed tone that will inspire lots of new ideas out of your playing and into your music.

Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork

https://www.themusiczoo.com/collect...ony-acoustic-electric-guitar-shaded-edgeburst

IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3119.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG

For some reason the 8-string thing doesn't hit me. If I go for doubled strings, I want them all doubled. I know John Sebastian is a big fan of baritone guitars, but that has never really appealed to me either. Visually, however, I really like this.

As the proud owner of a Taylor 314ce LTD I can say from experience that they sprinkle extra pixie dust and unicorn farts on the limited editions...I'm not interested in owning this particular model but I'm sure it would be a transcendent experience to own and play if I were...

Back