Newsflash! Hey

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
F114CAF5-2136-4A53-8260-4718DBAF79BE.jpeg
fucking wast ed
My hat is all

I had that a few years ago,not bad.

Btw my Labrador was a chew beast for 2 years.
He took out a nice dining room table and chairs.
I still miss that dog.
We’ve got it figured out for them most of the time but being home by themselves at night is uncommon enough that they have separation anxiety issues and chew stuff. Not so much during the day though.

We’ve got it figured out for them most of the time but being home by themselves at night is uncommon enough that they have separation anxiety issues and chew stuff. Not so much during the day though.
My problem with the Lab is I worked nightmare shift.
He was alone way to long at night.
All I ever did was say "What did you do "

You can't be pissed at an animal when you could prevet the situation.

We used to put our dog in his crate whenever we weren't home but more recently we just have a gate for the kitchen for the dual purpose of keeping him in when necessary and keeping our 22-month-old daughter out when necessary. The dog had the shits for a few days so we didn't want him leaving the easily-cleaned tiled area and destroying the carpet and we certainly didn't want the little girl swimming in shit. Then we just left it there and he chills in the kitchen at night or when we're out.

Said gate is usually defeated by our 7-year-old son thinks he was raised in a barn and leaves it open.

Hey . . .

. . . you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight . . .

Hope that helps

Back